“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
~Nelson Mandela

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Music

Hey I made a playlist for the blog. Feel free to go to Playlist.com and add some songs. The account is Loganladies and the password is not Deephaven but the other side if you know what I mean. I put some of my favorite songs on. I had Justin timberlake rock your body and then took it off....Do you remember get down on it? All I can remember is Hirome,Leslie, and do you remember Eric? I can't remember his last name. I just picture him with his hat on backwards getting down shaking his arms like crazy! That boy did have good rhthym. What year was that---94 or 95? Anyway I put on a few of my all time favorite songs. I seriously can't remember what we listened to besides Dave Matthews?
Okay it is super late. I just got back from seeing August Rush..the movie. It was good, I loved the guitar in it!
Molly I am glad you figured out how to get in to post. Steph and Em you guys will have to go back in your email and accept the invite from blogspot and then make up your own password.
Can you guys believe we didn't crank the music one time and groove...that's so not like us. I must be getting old I can't remember the last time I REALLY danced!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I like the music! I went to playlist.com and added a couple just to see how it worked but I'm not sure if they'll play on the blog.
I totally remember Eric from RDC. Wasn't his last name Grimes? I think he always had a thing for Les.